Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Blog 4

Blog:  Write about your work on the Hypertext Assignment thus far.  Post a map of your site (so far) and your writing/plans for how you are going to create your hypertext. The more you post - the more your classmates and I can give you feedback on.

I suppose one of my biggest questions I have right now is whether or not I want to keep the story in one location or divide it up amongst three. I think I want to do the latter only because it presents more opportunities for varied lexia within the genre I'm trying to keep to (horror/mystery/thriller(?)) I think that for now, I want to keep it to just a series of google sites because it's the simplest option and I don't want to bite off more than I can chew on the first project. I might have more of it settled by the time we have class tonight so i'll levee things there for now and update it once I have more going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment